Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Crazy Blessed

i hope you are doing so great because i am!  i have never been so frustrated in my life but ive also never been so happy. how does this go hand in hand? idk.  i know i am being so blessed. my spanish may not be coming along as fast as some others but im amazed at how far i have come. dont worry about me ever though i sleep so great at night and eat great for what we have haha. i love our family pictures haha i miss you guys! just not tooo much! i love my sisters here though. i was thinking about that today in the temple. i love these girls so much! me and hermana ossola have become pretty close! i cant wait to share pictures with you all of my district and zone! some people from our zone left for the field yesterday and it was pretty sad because its such a small CCM we get really close easily! but anyways some of them had some pictures so i told them to send them to me so i could forward them to you guys but well see if that happens. im excited for this next week. i know its going to be alot better! i have so much faith in myself and my heavenly father. i really do. i know that through him i can do all things.
the weather here has been amazing lately! i always sit outside for study time and we get physical activity everyday which is  alot of fun! everyone that i talk to about arequipa here just talks about how good the food is there soooo i mean thats good and bad haha but im so excited that is where im serving. i feel like my emails are a mess so im sorry. i get so stressed because we only have an hour. but tell carli i love her hair! she looks crazy beautiful always! anyways i love you guys so so so much. you have no idea. you all mean so much to me. im crazy blessed! ill talk to you next week! 
                    -your Hermana Holt 

No comments:

Post a Comment