Monday, August 3, 2015

Holaaaa......




This week went by super fast. Last p-day we played soccer and games. Basically nothing. This morning we starting building a house for a member in our ward that doesn't have legs. I had no idea what we were doing. Building a house here is like building a fort in your back yard at home. But he was super happy so i was happy haha. A lot happened this week but it was so fast sometimes i can't remember everything we did. The pictures that I sent is a family that we are teaching that we had a family night with. They don't have hardly anything and she didnt want to have a family night at her house because she didnt have seats for us to sit on. When we showed up that night for the family night she had bought plastic seats for us to sit on and was so excited for them. It was adorable!! We played games and ate chocolate pudding that we made haha. 
Another experience we had this week is that we met an old man that couldn't remember how old he was so we had to help him remember how many years he had and then ended up teaching him after, it was great. 
So basically the whole town of Moquegua has been worried about my acne so a hermana in my ward took me to a natural doctor the other day because thats basically all they believe in here and he like put a weird spell on me and made me a weird mud mask. It is an experience i will never forget haha and my acne got a little better. It was weird. 
We changed pensions this week, it was sad but we had to for some stuff that was going on. Our new pension is with some elders here and im super excited because she cooks healthy and is super cute. 
I wish i had more time to write, but I love you all! Thanks for being so loving and supportive!!
xoxoxox
HH









No comments:

Post a Comment