Monday, August 17, 2015

Week 41


This week was SUPER COOL because we got to listen to a 70's talk and it was maybe the coolest day of my life. I am forever changed. Elder Uceda came and talked to us and it was all just so spiritual and cool. First his wife talked and just burned us for like an hour and made us all feel horrible and then Elder Uceda talked and the light came back into the room and we were all just in awe. haha. I learned SO MUCH. Im not even joking when he talked you just knew it was directly from God, it was So powerful. He told us over and over again to KILL OUR FEARS. To get rid of them all. I loved that. He also talked about the voice of the spirit. If we truly know the voice of the spirit like the voice of our own mom. It was cool. I wrote all about it dont worry. We also went to Tacna for the meeting so I got to know Tacna. It's super close to Chile and a heck of  a lot bigger than Moquegua but i was happy to come back to Moquegua. I got to see hermana Bustillos. I love her to death. 
For my birthday my pensionista made me a cake and my favorite food. It was super cute and then we had a bunch of lessons that day. So i was super happy with how the day ended. 
I'm sorry I have nothing to say this week. Only that I love each and everyone of you. THANK YOU for all you all do for me.
have a great week
HH 


 Mi Fiesta

My comp...Hermana Alvarez

No comments:

Post a Comment