Monday, September 7, 2015

HAPPY!!



We woke up at 5:30 to play Futbol today, I love being in Moquegua because are zone is crazy united. It was cool. I also got my hair chopped off by a gay peruvian before internet. My hair is going to need some serious help when I get home. It's sad. But anyways....
This week was great. I decided to just be crazy happy about everything. I was overly happy this week. I think my comp got sick of it. I woke up at six to go running, and i was just happy about it. Julio told us he doesnt want to get baptized and I was just happy about it because maybe its not his time. We can only just keep praying for him. So the point is, just be happy. I bore my testimony yesterday in church about this. Everyone was getting up and crying and sharing how sad their lives are and how many trials they have. So i got up and shared how happy we can be in times of trial. I shared the scripture James 1:2-3. It's really not that hard to be happy.
I had a momento this week when I thought about going home. When my time comes and how hard that will be. I may not be the best missionary this misión has ever had, I may not speak the best spanish, or have the most baptisms. But i LOVE the people. I love my brothers and sisters here in Peru. Its going to be so hard to leave. So i just have to enjoy the time that I do have. (im not trunky or anything i was just thinking about this haha).
Anyways, this week was great. We are finding new people to teach and enjoying the incredibly hot weather.
I love you all!!!!! talk to you soon.
xoxoxox
HH



No comments:

Post a Comment