Monday, May 2, 2016

Last letter......


I was thinking this morning about what I was going to share with you all for my last letter....It's really hard to put into words my feelings....because I dont even know how I feel right now. A little bit of EVERYTHING. My head has been spinning a little this last week....
The biggest thing that I have gained in my mission that I hold closest to my heart is my testimony...My testimony isn't the deepest and most complex thing, but its something personal to me. I have gained a rock solid testimony here because of the experiences I have had and I'm beyond grateful for that. I know that when times get hard and life has it's trials I will be able to lean on my testimony and strengthen others. My mission has helped prepare me for what is to come. I know I have a purpose here and I know my Heavenly Father LOVES me. I KNOW its all true... 

I have been starring at my computer for over an hour just to get that much out. Its hard to put my gratitude in words, haha...but I LOVED my mission. It's the best and hardest decision I have ever made in my life. I may not have had the most baptisms in the mission or the most rescues but i have LOVED the people, the language, the culture. I love it all. I feel content finishing my mission because I know that I gave it my all.I worked my very hardest. I will be forever grateful for this special time in my life. I can't believe this is all really happening...but I want to thank you all for your love and support and your prayers. I love you all so much. I love my family more than they will ever know. You guys mean everything to me. 
Well..I guess I will see you all soon?!? 
LOVE, HERMANA HOLT 









No comments:

Post a Comment