Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Cambios......

hollaaaaa 
Well first off...big news....peanut butter m&ms are now available in Moquegua. haha someone literally told me that yesterday in church. pretty exciting sutff. But other than that we have changes today. and yess.....IM TRAINING. im actually pretty scared haha. my comp has changes to Tacna (my dream) shes a new hermana leader in the mission and shes perfect for it. I have LOVED this change with her. i learned so much from her and she will be amazing in Tacna. I am leaving for Arequipa after internet. We have a training tonight and then we all sleep in the mission home then tomorrow i will meet my new comp. yaayyyyy. im super nervous. 
On Saturday night we had a bonfire as a zone in an abadoned jail (creepy) and roasted marshmallows and listened to cambios. it was super fun. I love Moquegua.
BUT this week was great! We found 4 new investigators that are 100% an answer to my prayers. Julio just moved here. He has a daughter thats four and hes AMAZING. The first lesson that we had with him we could feel the spirit so strong and were able to put a baptismal date with him the first lesson. He will be such a blessing in the church because hes super great. he has such a desire to learn and change. another person we found this week is Jaime. He came up to us in the street and started talking to us, my comp thinks its hilarious because I thought he was a member because he knew alot about the church but when he said he wasnt a member my comp said that my eyes lite up haha. i was stoked. also, Gina. shes been listening to the missionaries on and off for 11 years but would never commit to  date or attend church. she has a date and attended church with us yesterday. shes awesome. anyways, the point is that I know that God is listening to me. hes answering my prayers. hes putting people in my path. I feel like Moquegua is where i am suppose to be. I havent felt like this all of my mission but I feel like I have a purpose here. that the people here are my brothers and sisters and I need to help them. I really have such a deep love for this place. its the promise land for me haha. 
This weekw as great. This change was great. I LOVE MY LIFE. I'm so excited for this next change and this next challange. Thank you all for the love and support. I love you all! 
Something hilarious that happened this week....we were studying language and my comp looked me straight in the eyes and said "your life is a mess, you is a jack***" I died. I do not know where she learned that. and the sadest part is she doesnt even know what it means haha. the mission is the best. I love latinos so much. haha. anyways ya. talk to you all next week!!!!
xoxoxoxo HH 






















No comments:

Post a Comment