Wednesday, July 22, 2015

New companion.....


yaaa this week went by super fast. Last Monday I went to Arequipa and stayed in the mission home. it was super fun. we had dinner with president and then talked a little and then we all just chilled in the kitchen and ate his cereal and talked. I couldnt sleep that night because I was so nervous haha me and hermana Anderson stayed up talking until like 2 in the morning. shes in my old area in Arequipa. The next day we all made french toast and chilled until the new missionaries came. I had heard that there was one missionary from Bolivia so I automatically knew it was my comp haha and guess what it was. Shes my third comp from Bolivia. Her names Hermana Alvarez and she's super sweet. She's here to work and shes awesome. We had such a great week together. She's a convert of one year so shes still learning a lot, but shes great. On tuesday I woke up with the worst cold ever and have had it ever since. My ears are so plugged i've been reading lips all week haha. Tuesday on our way back to Moquegua our bus broke down so we got here at like midnight. 
This week we found 2 new investigators and have two more baptisms. We're having a "noche blancha" (white night) this week because we have more than 5 baptisms saturday. our whole zone will be dressed in white. I'm super stoked. It's going to be beautiful! 
We are going to see miracles this change in Moquegua I can feel it. Our goal is 7 baptisms. We are going to work hard this change and be obedient and we are going to see miracles. 
 
 23 For behold, am God; and am God of miraclesandwill show unto the world that am the same yesterday,today, and forever; and work not among the children ofmen save it be according to their faith.

I love you all! have a great week!!! 

"Just as we do not desire food until we are hungy, we will not fully desire eternal salvation until we recognize our need for the savior." 
(I read this this week and loved it.) 

xoxoxox 
HH











No comments:

Post a Comment