Monday, December 7, 2015

13 meses.........



This week I dont have a ton to say...It was a good week though! Last pday we ate at chilis...when we have nothing to do we resort to chilis haha. On wednesday and thursday we had leadership council at the mission home. I always love it, I always leave so inspiried wanting to work harder and better my area. Something that I really loved from council is what president shared with us. He said the the world is so rapidly changing...that its so inconsistant..unconsistant..idk...BUT that the church is the only thing that we have in our lives that is stable, that has order. I was really reflecting on that...how grateful I am to be here. To have such a good base to be able to go back into the world stronger and ready to face more challanges that are going to come my way. I feel so much more spiritually prepared. I am so protected of the things of the world right now, its great. 
Thank you all for your love and support. Christmas season is the best time of year. I hope you can all feel Christs love and share it with others during this time:) Can you imagine what the world would be like without a savior? I want to invite you all to watch this video and reflect on that question a little. Love you all so much!!
HH 







No comments:

Post a Comment