Monday, December 28, 2015

Changes......


These past two changes have flown by incredibly fast. I cannot believe that changes are already today. I have really enjoyed the time that I got to be with Hermana Menlove. I have so many memories that I will never forget! These times were the best. We recieved changes on Saturday night and im training....again. Im going to the mission home tonight and will pick up my companion tomorrow. I have no idea who it is yet! I have to say that when I first found out I was training I freaked out. I have known for awhile and so I talked to president about it and I have just been praying to know that this is really what I need to do right now, and it is, of course my Heavenly Father knows whats best for me and what I need to progress. Its just sometimes hard to accept the will of God. 
Its been hitting me pretty hard that I only have a short time left. It was so goood skyping you guys and seeing you on Christmas. It was a good reminder that you guys really do exist haha, I think I have pushed all of my emotions to the side and just have felt that you guys are part of my imagination but you all look great! Im going to give my all to these last three changes. I want to be a more dedicated, humble missionary. More like my Savior Jesus Christ! 
I also have been thinking a lot about goals this week, as the new year is coming. For me, this year 2016 is a huge year in my life. Full of really important desisions! I want to invite you all to reflect on this past year 2015 and see what you can do better at, spiritually, physically, mentally. How can you be a better daugter and son of God? Better husband, wife, friend...theres just alot to think about! and there is so many things we can do better! I love fresh starts and new beginings! This is going to be such a great year!
Thanks for your love and support
HH 

Ward Christmas party. Camilo was the first one there.

Christmas Eve....watching the fireworks at midnight.

Christmas in the Plaza.

Playing with Andy (our little brother).

Camilo standing on a chair to be taller than us, haha...funniest thing ever!

The family I love the most!

Hermana Menlove's going away party.

Luis...our convert together.

No comments:

Post a Comment