Monday, February 8, 2016

LOVE.....


Well this week is changes...we don't have changes of course. I'm convinced I'm finishing in this area! But it was a good week...we really have some great investigators who are progressing great! Luis is getting baptized next week and the week after Karina! Should be great:) 
Yesterday in sacrament meeting it was fast and testimony...I felt the spirit so strong as people bore their testimonies about family and love and the gospel. I was meditating a little bit in sacrament meeting yesterday about the word love....since its february and everything. I was thinking a lot about our Saviors love for us...and the love that I have for the people here...something so beautiful about the mission is the fact that you have the opportunity to love the unknown..to love people who are so so different from you. To worry about their happiness and their salvation. I think the purpose of the mission is to truly love the people you are serving. I remember at the beginning of my misison my dad wrote me a letter that said "where ever you go, go with your whole heart." That has stuck with me throughout my mission. I love my Savior, my Heavenly Father, and my brothers and sisters here in Peru. I love this gospel and the happiness that it brings me.
Thanks for all of your love and support.
xoxoxoxo
HH 

Yummy fruit....can't remember what it's called.
 
Packages.....the besttt!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment