Monday, February 29, 2016

Man I love it ALL......

Wooow.... time is flying....can you all believe its already March?! I can't...
Well, this week was great. Super fast. Full of ups and downs like always. Man i love the mission:) We had the baptism of Karina on Friday...it was POURING but it was a beautiful day for her...she was very emotional. When she got out of the water and bore her testimony she started to tear up and said "when I entered the water, I remembered all the bad things I have done in my life. When i came out of the water I felt the love of my Heavenly Father and knew I had been forgiven." It was really special....
It's still been raining...last monday we went to the center to buy some things and go to lunch and ended up getting DRENCHED..it was wonderful...when it rains here the sewers overflow and its all just a mess:) haha loooveee it! It also makes our showers that much colder because theres no sun and its just the best....everytime i get into the shower I just think of it like a dare to jump into a freezing cold pool or something. It makes it more exciting. They told me that cold showers make you grow...i dont feel taller...just wider haha...
I've just been trying to enjoy every minute of the mission and make the best of every moment! I have enjoyed teasing my companion (shes a germ freak to the max and terrified of spiders hehe) we have become really great friends! We stay up late talking about stupid things and laughing. I'm just enjoying spending time with the people that I LOVE here....man i love it all! 
There is NOTHING like this time in the mission....
i love you all! have a great week! 
HH






I thought El Misti looked pretty... 
Doing laundry.

Karina's baptism.

No comments:

Post a Comment