Monday, March 28, 2016

Last change :((((


My life feels like a dream right now! I knew I was going to have changes, I have felt it for a long time, but i didn't want to believe it....saying goodbye to my ward was awful haha I was a MESS! I never thought I would grow to love these people so much. I felt like I was saying goodbye to my family all over again. 
 BUT I am coming to you live from CAMANA!! I am 3 hours out of Arequipa right on the ocean with Hermana Rivero from Argentina, as sister leaders....again! haha its going to be an AMAZING change! Got here and no one knew so I just chilled on the street for a couple of hours and waited for someone to come and get me, haha. We went to our room which is on the third level of a house (perfect ocean view) and a parrot lives right out side our room...I feel like my life is a dream!!! I am SO excited..I know I have A LOT of work to do here....I only have 6 weeks to gain the confidence of the members and to work my very hardest. Its going to be great!
I hope you all had a great Easter! I dont know if you have seen the new videos...I hope you have...if not I am going to attach the link to watch them! I hope you guys have a great week and enjoy conference!!! Its going to be a great week!
Hermana Holt 



P-day with Hermana Menlove and Anderson

A family we were working on rescuing in Hunter.

Andi (Andicito), my cutest little Peruvian brother.

"Suegra"-My Peruvain Grandma

Lucy-my Peruvian Mama. Hardest goodbye EVER!!

My Family....these people are near and dear to my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment