Monday, April 20, 2015

Cambios (transfers)

Last pday we went to Yura which was SO much fun! it was a lot like zion...we hiked up a canyon, well basicaly a river, to these giant waterfalls and all got drenched. it was super super fun! I dont have pictures because i didnt take my camera so i need to get those from other missionaries. next week! Ya this week is cambios. Hermana Andia and I had big dreams for this change haha I wanted to train and hermana andia wanted to return to Tacna to finish her mission....well Hermana Andia is leaving to paurcurpata which is really close so we will still be able to see each other on pdays! This week was very different with her. Im really grateful for the time we had together. We both talked in church yesterday and were both in tears at the end. I learned SO much from her. On Saturday we found out our new changes and I found out that I dont have a companion this change...Im REALLY trying to have a good atitude about it. Im having to find a member or someone that can be my companion for this whole change but so far no luck. I know that through this I will be such a stronger missionary. I have a lot of goals this change and a lot i can improve! I dont know if i've got alot more dramatic here or when i get sick its a lot worse here haha but i got the cold from hell this week. its hilarious because every single time ive talked in church ive had a cold and sound like a man...but oh well! 
We have been teaching someone named Faustino...he is good friends with Isabel..or so we thought haha yesterday they told us that they are engaged. weddings are super super casual here its weird. but he wants to get baptized first. SO i am now trying to figure out all the paper work so they can get married. Im super super happy for them both! 
I want to wish my dad a happy birthday this week and hope all goes well with your surgery...ill be praying extra hard for you! 
I love you all! thanks for everything! talk to you next week
xoxox
HH 







No comments:

Post a Comment