Monday, April 27, 2015

Obedience and hard work brings blessings.....

This week was the most challanging/best/hardest week of my mission (so far) haha. I am so happy though. I can honestly say that I worked my very hardest this week. I've never been so tired or felt more accomplished than I have this week. For most of the week I was with different members but for the last three days I have had a hermana from a ward here. She's super cool and we've been getting stuff done! I just know through my obedience and when I give all that I have the Lord will bless me this change. Its hard without a comp but it makes me want to work that much harder. This week we found two new investigators by knocking on doors that Im super stoked about. Our first investigator had been receiving lessons before a long time ago and has a testimony of everything except...Joseph Smith. haha the most imprtant thing. This is going to be a challange for me that i'm super excited about. So i mean if any of you have advice i would love to hear it. The second person we found this week is named Harry. He's super solid and interested in what we have. We have another lesson with him today. Anyways....I dont really have a lot to say. Just that I know obedience and hard work brings blessings! I love you all so much! 
xoxoxo
HH 

No comments:

Post a Comment