Monday, May 4, 2015

Mayooo.....

I dont know about you guys but this week was like a year long. haha. pero esta bien. I cant believe we are already in May! yeah I get to skype my fam this sunday but lets not think about that too much hah...Last pday we had a multizona with a bunch of missionaries and played futbol..Ya I just watched because they are way too serious about soccer here and I have no talent what so ever in this sport. 
I got a new temporal comp (paula) this week. shes a member here and wants to go on a mission..shes been a member for 2 years...she showed up with nothing. no scriptures...nothing... haha so thats been super fun! man my spanish is getting good because i do ALL the talking. its a blessing really. I really can see the Lords hand in this work. On tuesday we were in a lesson with a sister who is super catholic and knows so much about the bible...(i know nothing about the bible) and had a billion questions about the bible and the book of mormon. I do not know how but I was able to answer her questions and find things in the bible that I did not know exsisted haha. after the lesson we were wallking in the street and I was just thinking like holy crap that was super cool haha. How cool is our Heavenly Father and the Holy Ghost!?!? it is SO important to have confidence in his promptings and just go for it because when you do you will see miracles! 
I dont think I have ever knocked on as many doors in my life as I have in the past two weeks..finding new investigators is probably really frustrating...BUT i know if we are diligent we will eventually have some luck haha...I really decided to just have a different perspective about my area this change...Not alot happens in my area but im going to change that. it all just depends on me and my attitude. oh and my temporal...haha. Ill probably be here for my whole mission so I might as well enjoy it and work my hardest right?! 
Ky put this talk in her letter last week and i LOVED it so now i want you all to read it! 
anyways, today we are going on a tour of Arequipa so that should be fun! I love you all! See you SOON! 
xoxoxox
HH 


**As Kinzie and I were emailing, she shared with me that they are having a big concert with all the missionaries in that area and that she is playing a violin solo. I am so PROUD of her and so happy that she has the opportunity to share her beautiful gift with so many! This is what she said:

"oh yeah i get chills everytime i think about it because im super stoked but im playing this song"


Click on the link to hear how beautiful the song is. It brings tears to my eyes and makes my heart HAPPY!! I wish I could be there. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment