Monday, June 8, 2015

MOQUEGUA...


hallo, ( a little dutch for you all)
man was this week long orrr yes haha. but super super good. I LOVE MOQUEGUA. its super different from arequipa but i love it. Everyone here calls me hermana Hulk. Like it was funny the first couple of times but now I don't know if they're just calling me fat or what haha jk. The people here are awesome. My ward is so small but i love them already! My area is likeee....a giant hill. I could probably have a great butt after my time here haha because all we do is hike up and down a dirt hill all day. Some of my area has real streets but most of it is just dirt. (mom, if you want to hit me up with some new zapatos for my birthday that would be cool haha) I love my comp. Hermana Bustillos. Shes super awesome and wants to work work work. I know we are going to see some miracles this cambio! Shes super inocoent and sweet though. I met one of our investigators this week and the minute he walked into the room I knew something was off. Well, he later told us that he has a boyfriend but has such a desire to learn more. My comp was super confused and didnt sleep for like two days after haha. We have no idea what to do. I do not know what is going on with my body but I was more than exhausted this week. I actually feel asleep in a lesson this week. (que horrible) haha I think my comp got sick of me saying "no entiendo pero tengo TANTO sueño" haha. Today we are going to a farm of the person we live with (thats what my comp wanted to do) shes super nice and makes us tea everynight before bed! Anyways, Im super happy to be here In moquegua. I love you all so much!
Have a great week!

xoxoxo HH 




No comments:

Post a Comment