Monday, June 22, 2015

Templo....

Well after waiting 40 minutes my emails finally loaded...sometimes i do not have patience for the internet here...haha. Today is super duper hot and we are going hiking somewhere around here so im excited to get out and do something!
Last pday we went to a huge park and played capture the flag with all of the missionaries in my zone. It was so much fun. The best part was the angry llama that was chasing us around while we were playing. I almost peed my pants because I was so scared haha. On Tuesday we had our zone council. President came, It was super super good. I went up to talk to him after and he looked me straight in the eyes and said "are you ready for a big challange this next change?" I don't even want to know what he means by that. They are closing nine more areas in my mission. Crazy. After that we all went to lunch because they had the most baptisms in the mission in this zone last transfer. Pretty cool. Yesterday we had the amazing opportunity to participate in the temple dedication of Trujillo. It was amazing. President Uchtdorf gave the dedication and it was an experience I will never ever forget. All of the chapels in Peru were changed into temples so you had to have a recommend to enter yesterday. On Saturday night they had a big festival and they had dances of every part of Peru. Thats something that I love here, their culture. They have SO much culture here. It gave me chills watching all the different dances. It was a great weekend! 
Thanks for everything
HH

No comments:

Post a Comment