Monday, October 5, 2015

Cambios.......


HEYYY....Im emailing early this morning because....I have changes. Im going back to Arequipa...boooo haha no it's good. I just LOVE Moquegua. This whole week 
was just super great! I origanally got called to open up a new área in Arequipa with Hermana Sánchez (my best latin friend) so i was super stoked because I knew it was going to be hard and we were going to work hard. THEN on Saturday pres called and changed my changes.. SO now I am going to an área called Hunter...and I am one of the new misión nurses...LOL right?? guess who my comp is...Hermana MENLOVE..just my BFF. I'm super stoked/nervous/sad. I don't know how i feel. It will be weird living with a North American but I know my time that I do have left in the misión is going to FLY! This change will be really different but I'm excited to see what happens.
Wasn't conference the best?! I loved that they talked a lot about being a true disiple of Christ. It made me think a lot about what I am doing...am I being a true disiple of Christ?..and If I am like Larry R. Lawrence said...What is keeping me from progressing. What more can I do? I want to challange you all again just like Elder Lawrence did...to get on your knees and ask what more is keeping you from progressing. I promise that you will have a great spiritual experience, because I did. It will be cool :)
My adorable (hija) comp put her first baptismal date this week. I was so proud haha. Im sad I am leaving before his baptism (linco) but I know he will be such a blessing to the church. He's an AMAZING person. He went to all of conference and He even came to my farewell party last night. It was cool.
I will FOREVER remember my time here in Moquegua. Most of all I will remmeber the people that I met here. They had a big impact on me and who I am. I love Moquegua because it gave me the opportunity to change and grow SO much. I'm grateful for the hard times, beacause they shaped me. It's really hard for me to leave BUT i know I will see all of my brothers and sisters here again..thats the most beautiful part of the misión!
I really enjoyed my time with Hermana Alvarez, I love that in the misión you end up having best friends from different parts of the world. ( I have alot from Bolivia haha) I can honestly say that she is one of my dearest friends. We have shed a few tears. Im just so proud of how much she has grown in just this short time that we had together. Shes an amazing missionary!
Well, I am excited for this new change, a new chance to set new goals and to work harder. I love you all SO MUCH. have the best week ever!
xoxoxox
Quiero compartir mi testimonio con ustedes.. estoy muy agradecida por los desafíos que tenemos en la vida, por los milagros. Se que hay un Dios. Un Dios de milagros. que el es nuestro amoroso padre celestial y que el nos ama. se que El tiene un plan por cada uno de nosotros. y que el solo quiere que nosotros podemos volver y vivir en su presencia. Se que su hijo Jesucristo es nuestro salvador. que el murió, y tres días después el recesito. El vive. Y por medio de su expiación. por todo lo que el sufrió por nosotros. podemos ser perfeccionados. Se que el libro de mormón es verdadero y que cambia vidas. SE que la iglesia de Jesucristo de los santos de los últimos días es verdadera. la única iglesia en la tierra que tiene la autoridad de Dios. Amo mi padre celestial y mi hermano Jesucristo. amo cada uno de ustedes!
HH
Translated:
"I want to share my testimony with you. I am very grateful for the challenges we have in life, miracles. I know there is a God . A God of miracles . That is our loving Heavenly Father who loves us . I know He has a plan for each of us and that we can just want to go back and live in his presence. I know his son Jesus Christ is our savior . He died , and three days later He was resercted. He lives. And through His atonement. for all that he suffered for us. we can be perfected. I know the Book of Mormon is true and that it changes lives. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints is true. The only church on earth that has the authority of God. I love my Heavenly Father and my brother Jesus Christ. I love every one of you!"



My heart is full today with love for my family and this brave missionary. Kinzie looks AMAZING, so HAPPY and has that glow that we all strive to have. I couldn't be more proud of her and the experiences she is having. I just smiled through my tears this morning as we emailed and I could just feel her love and excitement for her mission. She is a blessing to our family and inspires me to be a better person everyday. Thank you for all the love and support, all the prayers you say on her behalf. The gospel is such a gift!! 

Her HAPPY Mom, Heather :)



 On the radio in Moquegua....i'm famous! 

 We got permission to eat Ceviche as a zone....it is SO good!!

 My beloved Moquegua :)
]
 I think we were trying to make a heart. ha

 My farewell party last night. I love my ward.

 My Bishop and his family.

 Transfers are so fun trying to fit everything back into your suitcase....NOT!

 This morning with Falvia..my custest Little girl EVER! She drew me some pics to take with me...

With my pensionista and her husband this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment