Monday, October 19, 2015

Hard Work......






 This week was great, so great. We had a lot of good lessons this week and found some new investigators. I am of course still loving my time with Hermana Menlove. We just laugh like crazy together.  
On tuesday we went to Mollendo, like 2 hours from here for a zone conference. Because I dont know if I told you guys this but they changed a bunch of things in the mission this last change. They got rid of 6 zones and put them together. So now our zones are huge and we don't get together like ever. President doesn't want unity in the mission he wants hard work. So once a month we get together for zone conference. The ride to Mollendo was so horrible haha. It is a very windie road and we went in a small convey which was driving SO insane. We had to stop a couple of times to let the elders throw up haha. We all felt horrible by the time we got there. BUT it was a great conference. I got to talk about family history. Something we are focusing a lot on in the mission. We are really helping our ward here (in alveline caceres) with their family history. We made a deal with president that if we got all our rescues and converts to fill out their my family book, that he would pay for them to go to the temple. So we are working hard with them, its super neat! Anyways, on the way back from the zone conference I took a pill to help with the road sickness which knocked me out for the rest of the day haha so funny. 
The Lord is really blessing us and we can sure see His hand in everyday. We found a new family this week that was basically put into our hands. We were sooo stoked! We were going to visit a less active when a little girl opened the door (theres like 20 people that live in every house here) and so we asked if we could share a message with her. She let us in and we ended up teaching her whole family. They were awesome, we are having a family night with them this week! 
Im SO grateful to be here. I love my mission. Thanks for everything! 
love you all!!
HH 


With President and Hermana Zobrist

Goofing off....

Our zone in Mollendo


Hermana Menlove; our room.


I dyed my hair.....

No comments:

Post a Comment