Tuesday, October 27, 2015

I love it.....life is BEAUTIFUL!


This week was pretty much the best week ever! I have so much to tell you all. Last pday we dyed my hair...I actually really have brown hair now. I dont know how i like it but whatever haha. On Wednesday and Thursday we did divions with our sisters from mollendo. I got to be with Hermana Escobar, from California and we had a great day together. it was fun getting to know her and helping her out! 
The best part of this week was that we met all of the mission goals this week and completed our monthly goals too. it was the best feeling in the world. we got the most lessons I've had in my whole mission, had a baptism and 2 rescues. It was an amazing feeling last night to finish the week like that! So yeah, Luis got baptzied last night. Hes 20 and shared the sweetest testimony after his baptism yesterday. I have some pictures to send. We rescued his cousin Marco yesterday, which is like the funniest kid ever. When we teach their family it feels like a big black family from the broncs haha. we love them so much! we are working hard to get them all active and baptized so that they can go to the temple in December with our ward! 
After the baptism yesterday morning we went to get in a taxi to head to stake conference and we started talking with our taxi driver to find out that he is a less active, and has been for many years. So we invited him to stake conference thinking that he would say no, and said "ya know, you guys are helping me remember all of the good things about the church, i think its time to go back" so he walked into stake conference with us and stayed for the whole 2 hours. It was super cool haha. i love little miracles like that in the mission!
I wish I could express to you all how happy I am in the mission right now. I LOVE IT. I crave having super spiritual lessons and teaching and helping  people. Its just such an amazing experience. I love my brothers and sisters here. But I couldnt do it without all of your love and support, so thank you. Im crazy blessed!
Life is beautiful!!! Have the best week ever!
HH 


Luis's baptism

Us and Luis 
Conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment