Monday, March 23, 2015

Que tal....

¿Que tal?! I feel like i blinked and the week was over haha so fast! I think winter is well on its way here. I hope i survive...I think if I can survive a winter in New York I will be just fine here! There was a lot of earthquakes this week...We have them almost every week and they are usually just little quakes but last night in the middle of the night we woke up to the strongest and longest one ive been in yet at around 12 and then again at 4 and it actually scared me super bad. I didnt sleep for the rest of the night! Other than that my week was great! Last week for pday we did absoutely nothing because we had some appointments and again today we dont really have a pday which im a little sad about but oh well! We havent had water in our room for a week now...dont worry im still showering haha so I think we are moving on Saturday and will finally have a pensionista again YAY im super stoked! We are moving in with this couple that are actually really old but super spunky. They lived in utah for 8 years so they know a little bit of english! I got the package from gma Holt this week and I am SO THANKFUL because my acne decided to become gigantic and I have a couple of "el mists" on my face haha. So THANK YOU!! On saturday we had an activity with the relief society and I won the award for the biggest feet and smallest ears haha I was feeling a little bit unporpotioned (is that a word?) but it was fun! We had divisions with the new hermana leaders here and i got to leave my area which i was super stoked about. I always learn alot in divisions. I really like them! This next week was suppose to be the baptism of Edwin BUT he went MIA this week and we can't get ahold of him...So probably we are moving his baptism to the begining of april! Silvia moved out of our area so we cant baptize her. We're super sad about it because shes super ready for baptism BUT the important thing is that she will be baptized! Im super excited to be serving with my sista Shotwell again! im just super stoked for her! I dont have a lot of exciting things to say this week but I love you all so much! Talk to you next week!
xoxox 
HH 

The pictures i sent are of a family here that are our rescues  (less active but we "rescued" them) they are like my family here! the older girl is moving to the states in august to get married.  I love them to death! 






No comments:

Post a Comment