Monday, March 30, 2015

Abril.....

I cant believe this week we are going into the month of April! March was super super fast. I think I have been to 5 different internet garages this morning looking for internet. My whole zone was almost in tears haha. I think we are all grateful for internet. 
This week was crazy. We moved into our new room on Saturday with the help of 2 elders. I dont know how that is even possible because we are in a zone of 18 elders. it was alittle bit like moving in new york all over again haha my comp said that she couldnt lift anything soooo I did all the work but im super happy in our new room. No more leaky roofs yayyy! We live with two elderly people that have more energy than I do. Hermana Juanita invited me to do work out videos with her every morning haha. Her husband just had surgery on his throat so he cant talk and so we've been acting out a lot. Its great! The best part is that we have a warm shower. Over all it was a good choice haha. 
So last lunes for pday we did absolutely nothing. nothing. It was awful. Sometimes i just have to pray extra extra hard for patience with my comp. We didnt talk for over 24 hours so that was super fun but after all that time I had a super spiritual experience that I will never forget. It gave me the energy to keep going. Sometimes you need that. A little something to give you hope and the motivation to keep going! ON saturday we were able to attend the womens conference which was super super good! I hope you guys were able to attend! It talked a lot about the imortance of family and the family proclamation. I am SO EXCITED for general conference this week! I want to invite you all to think of a question or something you need right now in your life and I want you to pray about it. I can promise you all that you will recieve your answer or some guidance in this general conference! I CANT WAIT haha I get to watch it in english I think which is super cool! 
I was reading a talk this week that my mom told me about called "His grace is sufficient." Its pretty short and SUPER good. I encourage you all to read it. I highlighted basically the whole thing ha but one of my favorite phrases in the talk is "put simply, if Jesus didnt require practice then we would never become saints." It talks about how when we feel like we've failed or we just aren't good enough, keep trying. We are put on this earth to be tried and tested but we can't fail if we don't try. But we also cant succeed without trying. "Gods grace is sufficient, Jesus´s grace is sufficient." We just have to give it everything we can and they will do the rest. Its a good reminder to try your best. To be the best you can be! Im super grateful for Grace because sometimes you feel like you aren't good enough. But I know that when we kneel down at night to say our prayers and can truly say that we've given that day your all, God will do the rest. I have to remind myself a lot to just take it one day at a time!
Anyways....I love you all! Have a great week! Talk to you soon!
xoxox
HH 

No comments:

Post a Comment